Water Element Energize Quiz –
we are in the season of winter associated with the water element of the Chinese energy system. When our water element is balanced our life literally feels in flow and we can feel its power . Alternatively, like water we can quiet our energy and peer deep within to find new answers, understanding, or solutions. If our water element energy is unavailable we can feel stuck, fearful, anxious, or powerless. Our water element needs to be pure to be of use otherwise we’ll attract low energy relationships, corporate games and power plays, controlling people or other issues of control, and we’ll begin to feel drained and toxic. YUCK!
What is your water element energy like? Here are some reflective questions to put you in touch with the quality of your water element. If your answer is ‘no’ to more than half of these characteristics you may wish to visit an energy healer.
Water Element Reflections:
– I am rested and rejuvenate myself daily.
– I reflect on my life’s journey with courage and confidence
– I am able to set priorities and stay true to myself comfortably saying “no” if needed
– I have teachers, coaches or guides to support me in my work –
– I have good financial health, easily meeting my commitments, building reserve and managing the ebb and flow of money well.
– I use my financial resources to meet my goals
– My charitable giving does not compromise the basic needs of myself or my family.
– I am engaged in life long learning and am informed about my world
– Time bends for me.
– I have more than enough energy for all I need and want to do.
– I am empowered and use my power in a balanced way.
– I flow with life circumstances.
After taking this quiz or reflecting on the questions what stands out most for you?
Financial health and well being sticks out most for me as it does for many after the holiday season. My reflections take me to some insights about the long standing money patterns of our family history. Historically, there has been a ceiling or boundary beyond which members could not pass. An aha moment has led to some new repatterning topics for sure!
What about you? What stands out most about your water element qualities?
With love and light